75100385

We have just rented a property in a shopping centre , how the

Customer Question

We have just rented a property in a shopping centre , how the landlord is asking us to pay for a abostues check and to pay for the fire sprinkers to be checked in our unit. This is something that we feel the landlord should already have had in place for some time already (abostues check) . there is nothing in our lease that we can see about the sprinkers check that do cover all the shoopping centre.
thanks

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Have you already signed the lease?

Alex Watts :

Did the Landlord mention any of this before you signed if you have done so please?