75100385

my house in dorsethas been let to someonewho has been served

my house in dorsethas been let to someonewho has been served notice by the agent on my behalf but the tenant now refuses to leave. the notice period has expired but he is still paying rent (late) but i dont want to take this money in case he can argue ihave given up on the notice term am i right/

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

If they refuse to leave then the next step is that you must seek possession

Alex Watts :

https://www.possessionclaim.gov.uk/pcol/

Alex Watts :

You can issue proceedings online

Alex Watts :

You are able to accept payments without prejudice to you seeking possession

Alex Watts :

Customer:

no thank you!