75100385

i want to evict a commercial tenant, the lease finished in

Customer Question

i want to evict a commercial tenant, the lease finished in 2006 (started in 2001) and since the tenant has remained in the premises, he has paid the same rent monthly every month since then.

The tenant did apply for new lease (section 26) in 2010 but he only opened a case and did not go through with it. so no new lease was granted.

I have already gave the tenant 2 notices (1 through a solicitor), but he does not want to leave.

I have applied to the court for a repo and the hearing date has been set.

What can i do to get my premises back in court?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Did he ever apply to court for a further tenancy please?