Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

I used to live with my partner and two children in an assured

I used to live with my partner and two children in an assured tenancy property but we agreed to split in 2004 with me leaving the property and her staying....now 10 years later she is moving out with my son......as im still on the tenancy and my daughter wants to stay can I move back in?
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.
I am Al and am happy to assist you with your enquiry.
As long as you are sure your name is ***** ***** the Tenancy, and no subsequent Tenancy Agreement was entered into by your partner, you are perfectly entitled to legally move back into the property whenever you like.
I hope this assists and answers your question.
Kind Regards
AL