75100385

property value

property value
Expert:  Alex J. replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question and welcome.
My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.
Do you have a specific question?
AJ
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am about to purchase a property in London on a new development at***** SW1 a 2 bedroom at 1,925000 the price per square foot seems is at 1940 pounds however exiting flats on various lease hold periods around the area are much more than that starting at 3000 Pounds per square foot for a new build ground floor and more at residential squares such as Eaton Square or Chesham Square. My question is the price I am paying ia little too good to be true given the prices in the area. What do you think ?

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
All you need to do is contact a local estate agent for the area and get a second opinion. They will be able to tell you the market rate. If it is too cheap you can ask why and if there are any problems.
But a local estate agent can give you an idea on price.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience