75100385

Hi I would like to check to check a order and judgement and

Customer Question

Hi I would like to check to check a order and judgement and got info from trust online and have the court and case number ***** and status with amount being unsatisfied judgement status but want to know further on the case and how this can be done
thank you
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Does it state the court please?
Customer:

yes it does state the court

Alex Watts : Ok. You need to contact the court, hopefully you have a case number,
Alex Watts : They can then send you the paperwork.
Alex Watts : If you knew nothing about it and you have an actual defence then you can apply to set it aside.
Alex Watts : If the ccj is 6 years old though it won't show on your credit file and would come off after that time.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

this is not my own case but im checking on someone else and have the case number ***** court but wanted to see if i could see more details about whatever the case may be and wanted to see if you could get the information online. thanks

Alex Watts : No, it's not public. The court need to send details to you or the defendant.
Customer:

would the case also be for public domain thanks

Alex Watts : You can't see what it is for online.
Alex Watts : That is not available. No it's not in the public domain.
Alex Watts : Does that clarify?
Customer:

http://www.trustonline.org.uk/ this is the website I found the information from and wanted to know more and thought thta further information would be public

Alex Watts :

No its not public

Alex Watts :

You can search for yourself or on others but it wont tell you what the debt is for or who the creditor is

Alex Watts :

Does that clarify?

Customer:

yes thanks, ***** ***** solicitor have access to tell me more on the details of the case

Customer:

thank you

Alex Watts : If it is your judgment, if it is someone else, no
Alex Watts : Does that help?
Customer:

yes thank you

All the best