75100385

what happens if i fall behind on my rent and cant afford to

Customer Question

what happens if i fall behind on my rent and cant afford to pay it,and there is no lease in place and i leave the house,
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

The worst case is that technically the Landlord could pursue you for the remaining rent

Alex Watts :

The Landlord could issue County Court proceedings

Alex Watts :

However if the Landlord does not know where you have moved to, it would be hard to issue proceedings

Alex Watts :

The Landlord would be throwing good money after bad

Alex Watts :

But if you move and dont tell the Landlord where you go, the Landlord has limited steps

Alex Watts :

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

why another charge when you say 7 day free trial,do not take any more money from my account,thank you ,as i did not sign up to anything

You need to contact customer services re any billing issues. As an expert I have no access to that part of the system. Thanks