Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

URGENT QUERY: 6m extension at back of house.Hi, can you

Customer Question

URGENT QUERY: 6m extension at back of house.
Hi, can you tell me if there's another application route to get a 6m extension approved other than through planning? I need to have a 6m extension done in order to give my mum a ground floor wheelchair accessible ensuite bedroom. She has really bad arthritis that's causing her leg to give out on her, causing her to fall, without notice. Planning department told us if we go through normal planning process they will only approve 3.5m and doesn't take medical needs into account. I wonder if there's another application type or a law I can quote in order to persuade planning to give go ahead.
Many thanks in advance for your time and assistance.
Best regards Terresa
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm so annoyed now. This question and another to Al are the only ones I wanted to ask for this month's subscription. As I'm getting no answer repeatedly for this no matter the different ways I asked, I'd like a full refund for this month's subscription please and can you close my subscription down until further notice. Please email and confirm when the full monthly subscription is refunded and when you've closed my subscription for this month. Thank you. Best regards Terresa