75100385

is a landlord responsible for the maintenance of a hedge on

Customer Question

is a landlord responsible for the maintenance of a hedge on the property
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Unless your lease or tenancy agreement says otherwise then no the Landlord is not responsible

Alex Watts :

This is because a Landlord is only responsible for any structure etc, unless otherwise agreed

Alex Watts :

A hedge is not a structure etc, it is a plant

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/