Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  UK solicitor holding an England and Wales practising Certificate.
28732269

Good afternoon how do i find the name of the Leaseholder of

Customer Question

Good afternoon how do i find the name of the Leaseholder of Flat one The Dell Middleton Hall Road B30 1AP
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question and patience, I’m Tom and I’ll try to help you.
You can download a copy of the register for your property from the land registry's search engine to find the title number :-
http://www.landregistry.gov.uk/public/property-ownership
Enter the postcode for your property and if it is registered it will give you the option to download a copy of the register.
Obviously, the results page will probably give you both the freehold option for the entire building and a number of leasehold titles for the individual flats. Just pick the flat that you wish to know about.
Once you have downloaded a copy of the register you should look at “Section B: Proprietorship Register”. This first entry in this section will state who the “proprietor” is and this is the person who owns the property.
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Tom
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
Is there any further information you require?
I just want to ensure that you are satisfied, so please let me know if you have any further queries on the information I have provided.
Kind regards,