75100385

amisssoldmortgage10yearsago. is the broker still in business

amisssoldmortgage10yearsago. is the broker still in business or the buildingsoc responsible
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

How was it mis-sold please?

Customer:

Thankyou

Alex Watts : Sorry I asked how it was mis sold please ?
Customer:

sorry my questio is would i place the broker in jeopardy of his licence by reporting to the ombudsman 10 years later ido not want to cause problems for broker

Alex Watts :

No.

Alex Watts :

Any claim against the broker would have to be within 6 years under the Limitation Act

Alex Watts :

Therefore any claim would be against the mortgage company

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.

Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/