wingrovebuyer
wingrovebuyer, Senior Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (Honours); PG Diploma in Law; Member of ALA; 9 years' experience
22732369

I have lost the answer Please put It back for me as i want

Customer Question

I have lost the answer Please put It back for me as i want to sand It to My neighbour
Expert:  wingrovebuyer replied 3 years ago.

wingrovebuyer : Hello Norah. Here's my previous answer: wingrovebuyer : Hello Norah. Whatever they have been told, it is wrong. If the Unit overhangs your property it is trespassing, and that is a well established legal principle. You should tell them you've taken advice, and that they must remove the Unit, or replace it with one which doesn't overhang. I'd also suggest you tell them they do not have permission to use your roof other than for removing the Unit. If they refuse, you will have to see a solicitor about starting legal proceedings to force the neighbour to remove the Unit, if that is what you still want. Best wishes, WB
wingrovebuyer : I am glad this has helped! Best, WB
wingrovebuyer :

Hello. As I have answered your question, would you kindly leave a rating, or JA won't pay me for assisting you. Thanks! WB