How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Do I need to use a Deposit Protection Scheme if the property

Resolved Question:

Do I need to use a Deposit Protection Scheme if the property I am letting is an annex of my home and is fully furnished?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : If its an assured shorthold tenancy and the property annex is self contained the yes.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

why is the answer covered up by this box?

Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you