Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Can you please advise as to what is our legal position when

Customer Question

Can you please advise as to what is our legal position when the Freeholder living upstairs and we are the leaseholders living in the down stair flat, has removed the boundary fence of our joint garden and made it into one. Now can we ask him to reinstate the fence back. What are the steps we should take without getting into legal costs. Thanks

ps The Freeholder has been buying the building insurance from one provider only, which half of the premium we have to pay. In view of this do we also have the right to demand a different quote every year?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Many thanks for taking the trouble to look into my question and replying, however, we would like to cancel the question which was put to you and could you please refund my £26/- which I had paid already in advance.

Thank you again

Mrs GKhagram