How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Hi Alex. I had a county court Claim against a tenant who was

Resolved Question:

Hi Alex. I had a county court Claim against a tenant who was in rent arrears. A judgement was entered by default. 6 months later tenant has made an application and general judgement or order claiming there was an error on part of court office and therefore the judgement should be set aside? I wish to make an application to ensure judgement stays in place as he still owes me some money. Which form should I use. Where can I find out about the fees. How much. The judgement was for £2680. The general form of judgement or order gives me 7 days from 10 Sept 2014 to make an application, but hasn't been posted by the court until 22 Sept and has arrived today!

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 3 years ago.
Alex Watts :

Hello and thank you for requesting me.

Alex Watts :

You need to complete form N244

Alex Watts :

Alex Watts :

There is a Court fee of £155

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?


Thank you for prompt reply excellent

Ash and other Property Law Specialists are ready to help you