wingrovebuyer
wingrovebuyer, Senior Solicitor
Experience:  Bachelor of Laws (Honours); PG Diploma in Law; Member of ALA; 9 years' experience
22732369

I will repeat the request have had my house on the property market

I will repeat the request have had my house on the property market for nearly a year when I pick the agent they told me my property was worth £750.000 after a while we had no intrest even having open house they imformed me that the house was over priced bearing in mind that I was lead by theie valueation not mine we are now down to £600.000 now which gives a very bad impressition to the open market have I any recourse against them

ihave already told you of my problem and sent my card details with apayment yet I still have had no response can you tell me why please

Expert:  wingrovebuyer replied 3 years ago.
wingrovebuyer : Hello. I'm afraid you have no recourse against the agents. The property market is just that - a market. A property is only worth what someone will pay for it and agents do not guarantee they can get a buyer at a certain price. They will have agreed the price with you first and it is your choice as to whether or not you lower the asking price to attract more interest. Best,WB