Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

we want to change from tenants in common to joint tenancy but

we want to change from tenants in common to joint tenancy but nothing online appears to exist. Local Solicitors we have phoned seem uninterested.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to assist you.
You will need to create a simple Declaration of Trust confirming that in future you will hold the property as Joint tenants
http://www.lawontheweb.co.uk/Legal_Documents/Trusts_and_Property/Declaration_of_Trust_in_Relation_to_Land_of_Two_Coowners_Joint_Tenants
Then you will need to notify the Land Registry
http://site.landregistry.gov.uk/public/jointpropertyownership#Changingfromatenancyincommontoajointtenancy
I hope that this is of some assistance - please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.