Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

For Aston Lawyer it now seems that we may have to go down the

For Aston Lawyer it now seems that we may have to go down the legal route to get all the paperwork needed for my son to be able to close bank accounts etc of his father as I don't think she will co operate if he goes to vist her for all his fathers paperwork surely she can't hold on to all his paperwork
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hello again.
Well, she is legally under a duty to hand over all the paperwork to your Son.
If she refuses, then practically, there is no easy solution to get the paperwork off her- your Son would need to instruct a local Solicitor to write to her demanding the paperwork within 7 days.
I'm sorry I can't give you a magical solution to your question.
Kind Regards
AL