Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  UK solicitor holding an England and Wales practising Certificate.
28732269

call you tell me who owns 17 deerfield close Buckingham mk187et

Customer Question

call you tell me who owns 17 deerfield close Buckingham mk187et it is a rented property but need to trace the owner thanks *****
Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your question and patience, I’m Tom and I’ll try to help you.
You can download a copy of the register for the property in question from the land registry's search engine to find the title number :-
http://eservices.landregistry.gov.uk/www/wps/portal/!ut/p/b1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMAfGjzOKNjSxMDA1NjDwsjM3MDTxN3dyNDUNMjQ1MjPWDU_P0C7IdFQG9k5Tz/
Enter the postcode for your property and if it is registered it will give you the option to download a copy of the register.
On the document you have downloaded there will be a section title “B: Proprietorship Register”. This states who owns the property and who is therefore entitled to rent it out. The first entry under this section will state who the owner is. It will also state the address that they have given next to their name here and may state up to two other address afterwards.
My goal is to provide you with a good service. If you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up issues specifically relating to your question.
Kind regards,
Tom
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i still can not get onto the land registry and log in

Expert:  Thomas replied 3 years ago.
If you are having problems with the above link then you can simply put "land registry find a property" through google and link to the land registry website that way..
Kind regards,
Tom