Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

*****Burntwood WS7 0HJ 01543 684320Dear

Customer Question

xx xxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxx xxx xxx xxxx xxxxx Dear Sir/Madam In the 1950's a section of my property was signed over to the highways dept. for proposed road widening which never materialized I have a signed letter off the highways dept, saying they no longer have any interest in this piece of land. During this period plans were drawn up for my property which does not show the piece of land that was signed over to the highways dept. About 5/6 years back the highways were being re tarmacked outside my property and I was informed that after a 21 year period I could reclaim this piece of land. Do I have any chance please. ! am willing to have face to face communications with yourselves if needs be and supply paper work relating to this matter Thank You Robert x.xxxxxxx

Expert:  Remus2004 replied 2 years ago.
This is a question and answer site. I can answer any specific question that you have but we cannot meet face to face.