75100385

My neighbour has erected a6 ft fence on her side of the border

Customer Question

My neighbour has erected a6 ft fence on her side of the border of solid wood and daubed on it keep off!
Basically this is between terrace houses of Victorian era with very small 20 ft gardens the original boundary was on a stone wall with metal railings cut down in 1940 for the war effort. 30 years ago we and her deceased husband erected a small wooden fence slightly on her side. A few weeks ago she erected a trellis fence inside that old rotten fence, no problem. We removed the remains of the old fence and she called in fenceing contractors to enter our property and erect a fence ontheold wall where we have kept pots for years. We would not allow this and she seemed legal advice . Now we have this ugly monstrosity which prolly locks out more light to her garden than ours, anything we can door can were move the graffiti ?
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Just to be clear this is on HER side of the border?

Alex Watts :

Is there a further fence on your side, or is it just one fence?