75100385

If someone has built up a business over 10 years and has an

Customer Question

If someone has built up a business over 10 years and has an open contract for the buildings can someone who is renting the property to which the buildings are attatched just put the business up for tender without the business owners consent
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

I do not quite understand - is the building or business being put up for sale please?

JACUSTOMER-i112h8xe- :

JACUSTOMER-i112h8xe- :

Sorry no there is a new tennant in the house of which there are stables in the grounds, the people who run the stables have a seperate contract for the land and stables i am a livery at the yard but the new tennant has decided that he is going to place the stables up for tender before spring, he does not own anything to do with the stables, the people who run them have built up the business over 10 years and have put a lot of time effort and money into it can this new tennant just sell it out from under them. We are worried for our friends and horses welfare. thank you Angie

Alex Watts : Ok. I don't understand if he is nothing to do with the stables and just a tenant how is he able to put it up for tender if a lease already exists?