Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

hi i reacently applyed for a title deads which now have, on

Customer Question

hi i reacently applyed for a title deads which now have, on ownership of a property to find out info price / sale ect.but i now would like to know if the proprietor owns any other propertys ,ive looked but it look like i need info on the house to check. wilst the info i would like own more on propertys he might own that im unawere of. is it possible do a shearch by maybe tax/deeds or any bank/morgages tht i dont know about. i ve tryed land regtisty/gov.uk and thay want info on the house a wont to check were as if need info on if he has more than one .ie by name.is this possilbe how/were would find this info out .
thanks
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your patience
What is the reason for why you wish to do this?
Tom
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

basicly 12 years i had a breakdown and 4monthes without help /care the nhs got involed( at my brothers request )a month or two later he again called nhs only this time it was to start the ball rolling on a section 2 under the mental act.(i

know im going off topic but need to tell a short history to answer your question)anyway he new of this and said/surgested that i move my life savings 30000-29000 pounds into his savings account as being unemployed iwould lose my benifts/or eat away at my lifes work he had just his frist house.i only lived with him a few when this happen then two days after my section he stomed into demaned his keys back and basicly tolded me to go and f myself u mad cu%t.his words .months later i part of my got money back.no problem i thought that was 12 years ago im still waiting for the rest.

about a year after ago people started to get question his actions untill then i wasnt belived/foged off due illness. i checked his morgage appliction/deeds under infomation act and found he had a loan for nearly more 4.8 times his slaray.my money plus his own money at least 93000 pounds plus and the house he bought was only 55000 so he could have easyly got two and not telling family the true s

tory .this whey i need this info as im already on this issue asking banks nhs records ect to prove my chain of events i only want legaly obtained infomation .and my team of poeole behind me will then advise me on how i am to procede once i have the facts. please could u due to the facts of my case give me100% privacy due to the possiblity of future actions.

your paul XXX