How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

as a commercial tenant i want to serve notice to the landlord

Customer Question

as a commercial tenant i want to serve notice to the landlord to exit the lease in the break date.Do i have to use a solicitor to serve notice or can I do this myself? under the 196 law property act 1925
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Alex Watts :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Alex Watts :

Yes you can do this yourself.

Alex Watts :

You simply write to the Landlord and give notice.

Alex Watts :

That is it

Alex Watts :

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Related Property Law Questions