Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

,I purchased a property that was to be developed in

Customer Question

Hi, I purchased a property that was to be developed in Dubai in 2009 and then the financial crash happened so the development stopped. Throughout the years I completely forgot about this until recentlywhen my friend mentioned that he received money for his property development in Dubai (he dealt with another agent). Being so many years I have no paperwork but I fount the agents email and emailed him. After few attempts he emailed me and said that the development never went ahead. I have requested some paperwork for money invested but he is now ignoring me. I feel he is not being clear about this. what can I do? what are my rights? the only eveidence I have are the recent emails from him and my bank transactions. I paid 13900 in English pounds and trfrred it in his Dubai bank

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi i will wait for an answer

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,