Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I have already asked the question on 15/01/2015 at 16:48 and

I have already asked the question on 15/01/2015 at 16:48 and got an answer from the expert Jo-Remus2004. Is it possible that she will represent me in dealing with the Council? I would send all the documents investigation by Email and I will need a written reply to me and the Council. Thank you
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 2 years ago.
Thank you question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.
I am not allowed to represent you in court under the rules of this site Im afraid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can you advice me on someone else who can represent me? I need only a letter to the Council. I have done all the investigation on Gov.uk thanks to you and I am sure that the Council is wrong. The tenants cannot hold an Assured Shorthold Tenancy because I live in the house and we share the bills & gas. I alone pay Tax and Water and other outgoings and it is clearly stated in the contract that I am letting a room(bedroom) on the second floor with USE of bathroom on the second floor and living room and kitchenette on the first floor. The bathroom and living room and kitchenette is shared with another tenant that I let a second room(bedroom) on the second floor. I live on the ground floor and I also hold a toiler/wash room on the first floor which the tenants use too although it is not mentioned in the contract. Can it be used to define my tenants(lodgers) as Excluded Occupiers?

Expert:  Remus2004 replied 2 years ago.

I cannot see how this could possibly be a Assured Short hold Tenancy.

Any local solicitor that deals with landlord and tenant matters will be able to deal with this .

There is a list of all the solicitors in the country arranged by postcode and the type of work they do on the Law Society website which you will access by following this link.

www.lawsociety.org.uk

hopefully shouldn’t need more than one letter from the solicitor