Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

I have lived with my partner 15 years. She lived there, I moved

I have lived with my partner 15 years. She lived there, I moved in and we operated as a married couple. One year ago my name was put onto the deeds of the house as owning one thir of the property, the idea being , should anything happen to her, two daughters and myself would be owners giving them the right to sell and release their equity. We have now seperatedand she has the house going up for sale. We cleared the mortgage Three years ago. What am I entitled to ?
Thank you for your question
I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What financial contribution did you make to the property?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I maintained the house, furnishings, updates, repairs and made it possible for the mortgage to be paid off.

Drew

Just to check - the property is still held jointly by you and your ex?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes

In that case the documents signed last year set out what you should receive - a third of the net sale proceeds.
If your ex wishes to fight this she will have a problem as she clearly knew what she was doing last year!
Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Drew

HI
You are most welcome I hope all goes well