Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I want to fit a gas flue to the outside wall of my terraced

Customer Question

I want to fit a gas flue to the outside wall of my terraced house. It will come out around 6 inches on a passageway that is shared access for four houses to gain access to rear gardens. Is this allowed or considered an obstruction?
The gap is 148cm wide and has gas and and electric covers that stick out by 3 inches on my neighbours wall across the passageway.
We also already have a shared gate fixed to my wall that we all have keys to.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can wait two or three days
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Give it two more days, thanks

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,