75100385

I have a fence (angle iron posts and rolls of 4ft wire) between

I have a fence (angle iron posts and rolls of 4ft wire) between my neighbours garden and mine which we jointly put up 25 years ago when relations were good. We bought the piece of land between us and split it in half (no problem). I then planted the hedge (beech,holly,yew mixture) along the whole length (50yds), again no problem.
The hedge grows well and I cut it to about 5ft 6in.
Obviously I cannot cut the neighbours side ie that which grows through the wire fence. Recently my neighbour has taken to throwing his cuttings into my garden. I thought that under such circumstances he should retain the cuttings if I declined.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
He is required to offer the cuttings back and if you don't want them, he is to dispose of them. By throwing them over this is fly tipping which is contravention of the environmental protection act. So he is committing an offence.

I am just following up on this. Is there anything else I can help with? If so, please let me know.

Alex.