Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Our house is up to pay back the mortgage company ,

Customer Question

Our house is up for sale to pay back the mortgage company , we have separate stables on this deed and an acre of land, would it be possible to split the stables from the house and keep the stables? We have recently put a barn conversion on the property and the house and land has been valued at more than we owe the mortgage company without the stables, we really need help with this thankyou x
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience. May I clarify if you are selling your home yourselves or if the property has been repossessed and is being sold by the bank using their power of sale please?
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Would you like to continue?