Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

I live in a gated block of flats each lease having their

Customer Question

Hello, I live in a gated block of flats each lease having their own parking space allocated. We have an issue with unknown external cars being left in some lease holders parking spaces as well as rogue local estate agents who have gained access to the parking (through either misplaced fobs or gate codes) either using the parking for their own business or in a couple cases identifying the unused spots and renting them out.
What is the best way to tackle an unidentified car using the parking? So two scenarios 1. Abandoned car and 2. Unknown cars frequently occupying leaseholders spots. For scenario 1 how could we go about physically removing it?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes. If you ask a certain number questions does the price drop so much so it's not worthwhile for someone to pick it up?
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
The membership plan automatically sets a question price. This has not been reported as underpriced and I have had no feedback on this question but it may be that the price is too low for the work involved. You may want to offer a bonus for a satisfactory answer, however there is no obligation to do this and it is entirely up to you.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
For now please let me know whether you know who these people are?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alex, We do not currently know who they are.

I assume you want them to stop?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes. Would like them to stop. In the event they do not stop, I.e leave their car what can be done?
Have you reported it to the police?