Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

If a peace of land has a covenant on it. and a small portion

Customer Question

if a peace of land has a covenant on it. and a small portion of it is sold. do's that peace have the same rights as the main peace even though its a new deed
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

I am Al and am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Could you please let me have a little more information? What rights ,exactly, are in the Deeds to the whole portion of the land?

Al

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

there are no other rights the covenant was put on about 6 acres of land that nothing could be built on it in 1986 a small portion of the land was then sold for redeveloping [ an old barn ] do's this barn and garden now have a say on the original covenant when it was sold it created a new deed

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you i will wait for an answer .

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please return my deposit
thank you