75100385

Is it legally acceptable to use photographs as a proof

Hello, is it legally acceptable to use photographs as a proof of certain events (for example building activity on neighbours' territory) to support a complaint to a council and/or a property developer. I am asking because my neighbour is taking photos of my log cabin and garage that is in a process of being erected and sending complaints to The Berkley Homes Group.
Elena
Hello Elena my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Photographs are acceptable. However they can't take photos of you INSIDE your house, but outside structures are fine.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the info, however my question was whether photographs can be considered as proof of complaint and can be used further in court if required

They can be used as proof yes.
Does that clarify?

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.