Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Can you help me please, I am trying to find out residents rights

Customer Question

Can you help me please, I am trying to find out residents rights in a house of multiple occupants. My son has a summer job and is residing in a property which I do not feel is adequate for his and the other occupants needs, eg there is no fire extinguisher, or escape plan in case of fire.
I would like to know my son's rights and who is responsible for his wellbeing while yonsa resident in the house. I would also how many people can safely stay in a multiple residential property.
M Lyons
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am very disappointed, I will not be continuing with my membership and will not use you again.

Maybe XXXXXXXX