75100385

I am selling my property. I am emailing notes to the estate

I am selling my property. I am emailing notes to the estate agent and my property such as years left on lease etc. I was thinking of mentioning things they may need to be aware of that might happen during viewings eg neighbours playing musical instruments at particular times. By putting this in writing in an email rather than a verbal discussion, does this form any legal obligation for the agents to disclose this information to potential buyers?
By doing this, does it make me obliged to disclose to buyers in anyway?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Yes it can do as it is committed. But unless you have had a dispute and raised it, or asked specific questions you don't need to disclose.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** please explain what you mean by 'committed'?

On another note, I asked a question about my pergola and fence in relation to my lease yesterday. I am happy to pay you the additional fee for the telephone service for that question but would need you to offer it to me so I can click yes and pay for it.

Committed as put in writing, I will see if I can pick up your other question.
I hope that helps.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry I might be getting confused. To clarify, some information is informative for potential purchasers but the information about the neighbours is for them to know when not to bring people to view so I don't want the information about the neighbours to be official or declared. On this basis, should I not put it in writing and do it verbally instead or does it remain private between myself and the agent?

So not put it in writing - correct.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks Alex. I'll rate this answer.

As this is the only means of communicating with you, would it be possible for you to answer my other question about the fence/pergola today please? Sorry to chase but as I have just instructed the agents to sell my property, I need to sort this out asap and the management company are chasing me for a response.

If required, I am happy to pay the addition for a telephone service to speak directly today if it is difficult via this online route.

Many thanks.

Yes I will go over and take and look at it when out Court.
Aiexl
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alex

I spoke to you on Friday via the telephone service about the pergola/fence in my garden and my lease. We discussed you reviewing the clause in my lease about who has the final say about decisions and you advised you would review this on Friday as it was urgent and part of the telephone question.

I posted the question to you and I believe the moderators here have also done the same. Please can you kindly review and answer that question.

Many thanks.