Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

Good morning My lease fall under the 1954 tenancy act and

Customer Question

Good morning My lease fall under the 1954 tenancy act and the leases came to an end last year march, I have continued to pay rent, but the land served me with section 26 giving me six month notice which end in August, I have not found any where yet but I understand the landlord is negotiating to sell the property to some other people. I have shown interest to buy this property but she seem to prefer to sell to developer. What right have I got as sitting tenant. Is a law that that say I should be offered this property first. With this section 26 notice what right have still got on this property. I have spent 16 years on the premises
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please refund my £26