Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

In Dec 2014, I had double glazed windows installed throughout

Customer Question

In Dec 2014, I had double glazed windows installed throughout my house. It cost £5000, but as I was not 100% satisfied with the quality of the work, I paid £4500 based on the condition they would satisfy my order. The particular issue I had was with a skylight that was fitted and one of the four brackets to hold it in place was missing, eventually in May, after numerous emails/calls / visits this was addressed. Then in June, when I was cleaning the skylight, I noticed the seal around the frame and glass of the skylight had not been put in place properly so when it rains heavily, water leaks through. I've sent the company numerous emails with pictures and called them on a weekly basis and basically they are ignoring my emails and when I call they say they didn't receive my email and to resend the pics. Please can you advice what my statutory rights are?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Did they come with any guarantee please?