Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

There,I wondering if you can help me with this:I have

Customer Question

Hi there,

I wondering if you can help me with this:

I have a contract ASTA witch was renewed automatically on 15/06/15 made it on 15/06/12 but now landlord wants increase the rent up without give us writing notice and he want us to pay the new price from next month or we have one month to leave the property. He is allow to do that or we can refuse to pay the new rent and stay in for another year?

After contract renewing can he put us out off the property if we don't pay the increase?? How many months he need to give us notice to leave the property now if we don't pay the increase?

Kind regards,

Carlos

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola,

Thanks for your email. I would love to go ahead to find one answer witch can help me to make a decision because my landlord his waiting for it.

Carlos

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola,

Well if is so hard to find the right professional i would like to close the question and get back the money if is possible.

Kind regards,

Carlos XXXXXXXX