75100385

I am a landlord with a tenant claiming that a rent review has

I am a landlord with a tenant claiming that a rent review has taken place, which was supposed to have been settled by a letter to the previous landlord, if the letter was true and delivered to the correct address by hand as claimed then it is capable of fixing the rent and is in compliance with the lease.
The previous landlord has offered and issued an affidavit denying they have ever seen the letter or discussed its content. Asking the tenant for evidence was met with frustration and prevarication for 9 months before saying that she has evidence but still refuses to produce it. In the mean time I have on many occasions suggested to reach a compromise, or even arbitration which was refused.
An offer from me to drop the case if she shows us the claimed credible evidence and agrees to pick up a fair share of the cost so far was also refused.
I want to go the litigation way but am I sure to win at least part of the cost for the complete lack of cooperation which has left me only with litigation as an option?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is your question of me today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can I be sure to win at least part of the litigation cost already spent so far regardless of wining or losing the case because of the complete lack of cooperation which has left me only with litigation as an option?

Yes you can. You ever be penalised for that as proceedings were justified.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Sorry but your answer is not well written and therefore not clear and it makes no sense . can you re-write please.

Yes you can be sure to win part of the litigation cost because of the lack of co operation.
Does that clarify?
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.