Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

I own a flat which is Share of Freehold which I am selling.

I own a flat which is Share of Freehold which I am selling. Do I complete the Leasehold Information Form just as I would if it is a leasehold property so I fill it as a 'leaseholder'?
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

I am Al and am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Yes- you do need to still complete the standard Leasehold Information Form as your Buyer will still require the information concerning your use of the property which is held under your Lease.

I hope this assists and answers your question.

Kind Regards

Al

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Ok thanks. In that case, there is a section entitled Alterations that asks if you have made any alterations being made to the property since the lease was granted.
Is this asking if you have made big changes such as knocking down walls, putting on an extension etc or referring to smaller changes?

Thanks for your reply.

It is asking if you have carried out structural alterations or extensions, rather than non structural, minor alterations.

Kind Regards

Al

Can I assist you any further?

If not, I would be grateful if you could rate my answer.

Kind Regards
Al

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your help. I have another question which I will post to you now if you are still online.

I am online.

Will be happy to answer any further question, provided you are happy to rate my answer for this question.

Al

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Already rated. I tried to send it to you, not sure if you received it but will try again.