Remus2004
Remus2004, Barrister
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
12826847

In a dispute over boundaries I suspect my neighbour has

Customer Question

In a dispute over boundaries I suspect my neighbour has submitted  fake deeds/plans, photocopied and amended from his original; to the land registry.They have accepted his submission as a genuine facsimile.No other copies of the original are extant so I can't prove anything other than anomalies in convenient places on the copy I obtained from the land registry.How to proceed?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I can wait for my answer when you find the right expert!

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.