75100385

I have put an offer on a property and ordered the land registry

I have put an offer on a property and ordered the land registry information. On the information it shows the following:
B: Title Absolute
1 (29.01.2001) Proprietor Gavin Edward Franklin and Emma Franklin of***** Desborough NN14 2PT
2 (29.01.2001) The price stated to have been paid on 23 January2001 53,000
3 (19.10.2007) RESTRICTION: No disposition of the registered estate by the proprietor of the registered estate is to be registered without a written consent signed by the proprietor for the time being of the charge dated 2 October 2007 in favour of Mortgage Express referred to in the Charges Register
C: Charges Register
This register contains any charges and other matters that affect the land:
1 (19.10.2007) REGISTERED CHARGE dated 2 October 2007
2 (01.04.2008) Proprietor: MORTGAGE EXPRESS (an unlimited company) (Co.Regn No(###) ###-#### ***** P.O Box***** Crossflatts, Bingley, West Yorks BD16 2UA and of Bingley Operations Centre, Main Street, Bingley, West Yorks BD16 2LW
I am wondering does this mean that there is a charge on the house associated with the property. Would this then be transferred to me?
Also, from the information above, are there any shown restrictions to the land use.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
This is just a mortgage which will be discharged upon sale, so no transfer to you. There are no other restrictions.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That's good to know. I was concerned that this maybe a repossessed property. So that is not an issue here, from what the land registry shows?

No issue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That's great.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.