LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Solicitor
Experience:  Experienced solicitor
76316425

My neighbours trees and bushes overhang my garden. I have cut

My neighbours trees and bushes overhang my garden. I have cut them back to the boundary line. There is a lot of debris, some of which is wooden branches. I understand that what I have cut back belongs to my neighbour and need to ask him if he wants them.
However it will be difficult for me to get rid of them. Do I have any rights to insist my neighbour takes back what I have cut down or do I have to get rid of it
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 2 years ago.
Hello,I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this for you.
You have no legal rights to insist your neighbour disposes of the debris. He has the right to take it back if he wants it but you can not insist he takes it.