Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  LLB(HONS) 23 years of experience in dealing with Conveyancing and Property Law
16368554

On a legal pack property the charge register states 'a

On a legal pack for a property the charge register states 'a clawback agreement dated 27 March 2003 made between (I) Walsall metropolitan Borough council and (2) Walsall housing trust limited contains provisions for the payment of further moneys on the implementation of any relevant development (as defined in the clawback agreement) of the property. " Does this include renovation of the property?
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

I am Al and am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

As I am local to Walsall, I am aware that when Walsall MBC sold on their housing stock to Walsall Housing Trust/Walsall Housing Group, this clawback provision relates only to circumstances where WHT/WHG obtain planning permission for a new development- ie a new housing estate/redevelopment of land. Hence, it does not apply to any renovation or extension of any existing property.

I hope this assists and answers your question.

Al