How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2447
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

Property Law

Customer Question

I am paralegal working on a property matter. 1. A & B held a property as tenants in common in equal shares. The property is registered. There are no charges affecting it. 2. B died leaving her half share of the property to C & D (Executors under the Will). 3. C & D have instructed me to register their interest at the Land Registry. They wish to hold their half share as joint tenants. 4. I understand that I should apply to the Land Registry enclosing a) AP1, b) TP1 together with attached plan, c) copy Will, d) death certificate and e) Grant of Probate. Is this correct? 5. If the TP1 is the correct form, how should I complete box 9? Presumably I would tick the box "insert other receipt as appropriate and insert the words "Gift". 6. At box 10 is the property being transferred with full or limited guarantee? 7. At box 11 do I tick the box "they are to hold the property on trust for themselves as joint tenants? 8. At box 13 is execution by C & D? 6. Is there a fee payable?

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your patience,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please keep searching
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Related Property Law Questions