LondonlawyerJ
LondonlawyerJ, Solicitor
Experience:  Experienced solicitor
76316425

My name is ***** ***** I was living in a room rent in a

Customer Question

hi,my name is ***** ***** I was living in a room rent in a family house for 7 months ,in the first month I paid the deposit+one month rent this was 760 £,the landlord said that the deposit I will have after I will go in 2 weeks;some problems come and the land lord said that I have to move in 2 weeks the last day 30th of july,,,I haven t many to move in 30th but I did in 31st of july...now he gave me only 334 inside of 400£,66£left for him ,what can I do?thank you!
Expert:  LondonlawyerJ replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am a solicitor with 20 years experience. I will try to answer this for you.
I could ask for more details from you and set our some legal information but I think the bot***** *****ne here is this.
With a dispute over £66 (£39,.00 if we take the daily rate of £25 [£760 x 12/635= £24.98 per day] there is no effective legal remedy fro you.
I know this may not be what you were hoping to hear but I have a duty to give honest practical answers and not raise false hopes.