How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Remus2004 Your Own Question
Remus2004, Barrister
Category: Property Law
Satisfied Customers: 2447
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice.
Type Your Property Law Question Here...
Remus2004 is online now

I am a secure council tenant and was have 4 children, we live

Customer Question

I am a secure council tenant and was have 4 children, we live in a 3 bedroom house in enfield north London in 2006 I built a conservatory at the back of the house but we have recently been told we need to demolish it due to lack of planning permission.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Property Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is the width and length of it please? Did you ask permission before you built it from your Landlord?

Related Property Law Questions