Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Lawyer
Experience:  Over 20 years experience
27487359

My neighbours have put up a large climbing frame which backs

Hi my neighbours have put up a large climbing frame which backs onto my garden fence the top deck on this frame the children stand on and it then brings them up above my fence level where they look directly into my front room
My husband politely asked them to move it and they refused saying it is only kids but surely I am entitled to some privacy in my garden without kids being at the top of my fence looking over and straight through into my house
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 2 years ago.
Bad news I am afraid you are sadly not entitled in law to this right of privacy in these circumstances. I appreciate that it can be very frustrating but unfortunately the law permits people and indeed children to look over fences. I would be happy to discussPlease remember to rate positively - thanks