Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

MY RELETIVE IS THE LEGAL OWNER OF MY PROPERTY IN LONDON AND

MY RELETIVE IS THE LEGAL OWNER OF MY PROPERTY IN LONDON AND I HOLD THE TRUST TO SELL OR TO LET BUT NOW THEY PHONE AND EMAIL TO THE ESTATE AGENTS BEHIND MY BACK and STOPING/NOT ALLOING ME TO SELL.
I HAVE ALREADY PUT RESTRICTION WITH LAND REGISTRY AGAINST HIM WITH MY BENEFITIRY RIGHT AS PER TRUST. BUT STILL HE IS DAMIGING ME TO SELL MY PROPERTY WHICH WAS BOUGHT 100% WITH MY MONEY 12 YEARS AGO AS PER TRUST.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HI
Thank you for your question
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first
So this man is the legal owner of the Property but there is a Declaration of Trust confirming that you should receive the proceeds of any sale.
Is there a mortgage on the property?
Why do you not wish to sell it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Clare

Yes all properties has over 70% mortgages.

I am now sellinig all of them but not allowing him to sell due to he will do any thing to make me the looser.

And I must do every thing to stop him and not to let him succeed to remove put restiction for sale from Land Registry.

Sham

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Do you mean that you wish to chose the agent?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes I wants to do everything my self as done everyting from the begining when bought and he was always the sighlant LEGAL OWNER nothing else who never contributed a single penny to words the running cost on properties as well running cost to the living with me untill age-27.

Regarding agents he is extremely expert to damage my role against me to sell my properties in stead blaming me to his County Court aganst me.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
He is in fact the legal Owner of the Property - you are simply entitled to the proceeds of sale.
If the Declaration of Trust does not state who should have conduct of the sale then I am afraid that your son is entitled to deal with it - but he has to obtain the best possible price - and the solicitor has to forward the proceeds of sale to you
The most likely outcome at the court will be an order that the property is sold by a particular estate agent at a price no less than a set figure.
You shoudl try and negotiate on that basis
Please ask if you need further details