Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

MY RELETIVE IS THE LEGAL OWNER OF MY PROPERTY IN LONDON AND

MY RELETIVE IS THE LEGAL OWNER OF MY PROPERTY IN LONDON AND I HOLD THE TRUST TO SELL OR TO LET BUT NOW THEY PHONE AND EMAIL TO THE ESTATE AGENTS BEHIND MY BACK and STOPING/NOT ALLOING ME TO SELL.
I HAVE ALREADY PUT RESTRICTION WITH LAND REGISTRY AGAINST HIM WITH MY BENEFITIRY RIGHT AS PER TRUST. BUT STILL HE IS DAMIGING ME TO SELL MY PROPERTY WHICH WAS BOUGHT 100% WITH MY MONEY 12 YEARS AGO AS PER TRUST.
HI
Thank you for your question
I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first
So this man is the legal owner of the Property but there is a Declaration of Trust confirming that you should receive the proceeds of any sale.
Is there a mortgage on the property?
Why do you not wish to sell it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare

Yes all properties has over 70% mortgages.

I am now sellinig all of them but not allowing him to sell due to he will do any thing to make me the looser.

And I must do every thing to stop him and not to let him succeed to remove put restiction for sale from Land Registry.

Sham

Do you mean that you wish to chose the agent?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I wants to do everything my self as done everyting from the begining when bought and he was always the sighlant LEGAL OWNER nothing else who never contributed a single penny to words the running cost on properties as well running cost to the living with me untill age-27.

Regarding agents he is extremely expert to damage my role against me to sell my properties in stead blaming me to his County Court aganst me.

He is in fact the legal Owner of the Property - you are simply entitled to the proceeds of sale.
If the Declaration of Trust does not state who should have conduct of the sale then I am afraid that your son is entitled to deal with it - but he has to obtain the best possible price - and the solicitor has to forward the proceeds of sale to you
The most likely outcome at the court will be an order that the property is sold by a particular estate agent at a price no less than a set figure.
You shoudl try and negotiate on that basis
Please ask if you need further details