Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 with a wide general experience.
13262538

THIS MAN WAS BORN AND BROUGT UP AND EDUCATED BY ALWAYS LOOKED

Customer Question

THIS MAN WAS BORN AND BROUGT UP AND EDUCATED BY ALWAYS LOOKED AFTER BY ME AND MY WIFE HE NEVER CONTRIBUTED A SINGLE PENNY UNTILL HIS AGE-27 .
I STRICKTLY WANT TO CLAIM FROM HIM THE TIME AND MONEY SPENT ON HIM BY ME AND MY WIFE ALL THE WAY FROM 1ST DAY OFHIS AGE , SPECILY FROM HIS AGE 16 TO 27.
HE ALSO TRIED TO MY 2ND PROPERTY JUST 3 WEEKS AFTER HE GRABED THE 1ST ONE AND HE KICKED OUT THAT TENAT TOO AND CHANGED THAKS GOD I SAVED THAT WITH THE HELP OF POLICE FORCE BY SEEN MY PAPER WORD (TRUST).
Expert:  Alice H replied 1 year ago.
Are you talking about your son? Did you ask him to pay for anything between 16 - 27?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

UNFORTUNATELY I DONOT ACCEPT ME TO BE LISTEN HE IS MY SON , HIS MOTHER (MY BELOVED WIFE) PASSED AWAY 20 YEARS AGO and NOW I AM RETIRED AGE 63 ON PENSION CREDIT and these properties were bought with my beloved insurance money and also then I remortgaged my main residence in 2002 to buy these 3 properties and looked after 4 children always since 20 years ago. Now he is doing every kind of damages on me regarding everything on me.

He is employed for the Lloyds Plc bank since 4 years the bank which is already been fined over 12 bilians by crimes they done.and he is seniour analysist manager with his job on 50,000 salary paid.and I fm only on pension credit with my old age 63.

Now he married with the woman 4 years ago ever since making my life hell.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid that there is no basis on which you can claim back any of the monies that you spent on your son during those years BUT that does not mean that he has the right to take any monies or properties off you